A Birthday Party, Corporate Team-Building Event, Bridal Shower or just a dinner party with friends - getting your own group together for a Hipcooks Private Class is delightful! These classes are for your group only and are closed to drop-in students.
- Date, time of class and class menu are all flexible, you choose!
- We supply ingredients, aprons, etc. so just bring yourselves.
- Classes are the usual 3-hours long, with hands-on preparation and a feast at the end.
- Wine, of course, is included - but keep in mind that this is a limited amount for tasting only! No outside food or alchohol permitted.
Portland can accommodate up to 14 people comfortably. We charge a flat fee of $1000. This is payable by check. Do you have more than 14 people? We *may* be able to accommodate you, depending on the type of menu we chose and the some other particulars.
So you'd like to book a private class? Please decide the following:
- Menu. To choose, check out all your options under Class Descriptions. Not all menus may be available, so pick your top three!
- Date and time. Click on Class Schedule to see what we've already got going on. Anything else is available (including future dates not already posted on the calendar).
Once we agree on a menu, date and time, we request payment. This is due well before the class date in order to confirm the class. Before payment is received the class is only tentative and we are not obligated to hold your slot.
Private events are confirmed when we receive your payment by check. For credit card payment, we charge a 3.5% convenience fee.
Cancellation policy: We require a minimum of 2 weeks notice for a change of date or cancellation; in the case of a cancellation of 2 weeks or more, we will refund your payment, minus 10%. Absent 2 weeks notice, the private event fee is forfeit to Hipcooks.
So, hop to it, grasshopper! Figure out how many people you have, the date, the menu. Fill out the Private Class Request Form below and let's get cooking!